Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Cityscape of New York

L.I to write a description of my cityscape using preposition


New York is one of the most popular cities in the world, did you know that New York was actually founded by the dutch. The city’s most recognizable landmark is the Statue of Liberty on the right of the cityscape, as strange as it may seem it was originally meant for the Suez canal in Egypt. This monument was gifted by the french for their independence and the reflection of their 100 year old friendship. The tallest building in New York is the one world trade center, it is the tallest building in the western hemisphere standing at 541 meters tall. The trade center is arguably the most prominent building in the cityscape of New York. For our background we chose from either cool colours or warm colours. I blended cool colours to create my background.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Vayan! This is a really cool and interesting DLO. I really like your art and the colors you picked. I didn't know that New York has had a partnership for over a century! I have a question tho, How long did it take to build the Statue of Liberty? For some feedback try making your LI bold.
    Good Job!

    From~Azatulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vayan,

    I really like the prepositions you have done. I did not know that the Statue of Liberty was gifted from the French to the Egyptians! But for feedback I would say you should write more prepositions in your blurb. My question is, is there a reason you picked New York, do you have any kind of relationship with it? I also did a cityscape, but it was on Kuala Lumpur. I picked Kuala Lumpur because thats where I was born.

    Good Job Vayan!
    From Chris

    ReplyDelete