Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2019

My Hotel

L.I to building your own hotel.

I always love to stay in hotels during my Vacation. I have mostly stayed in hotels in Fiji, which are rated up to five star. All these hotel were located near the sea and had its beautiful white sandy beaches. I always wished that I would like to own my own hotel and always admire the way hotels are being build with those expensive materials. One thing that I always appreciate is the use of local raw materials like bamboo and sea and river stones in decorating the rooms and the structures.

 I would like to have my hotel where it is mostly sunny like Australia or Fiji near a beach. Concrete, granite, tiles steels are the common materials which are use in buildings. The hotel I would like to build will include lot of local raw materials and it will have a modern touch with traditional one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment