Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

Ferns

L.L to Find three teams with fern on their name.

Today I found three teams with fern on their name. The first on is the black ferns, which is the name for the New Zealand women's 15's rugby tram. The second on is the silver ferns, which is the name for the New Zealand  women's netball team. Lastly we have the black ferns sevens which is the name for the New Zealand women's sevens rugby team. My favorite uniform out of there three is the black fern sevens uniform.













Image result for black ferns uniformBlack ferns

Silver ferns




Black ferns sevens                                           


Image result for ferns sevens jersey

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Vayan,

    My name is Susie and I am a member of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) program. I am delighted to see some of your posts that you've been working on for the past few weeks.

    Well done on researching three NZ sports teams with the word 'fern' in their title. I like how you have described which sports they play. Which part of the design did you like the most about the Black Ferns Sevens' uniform?

    Do you like to play sports? If so, what is your favourite sport? I love to play badminton and volleyball. I can't forget swimming of course! What about you?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete