Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

pop art recount

L.I to write personal recount using different sentence structures.

I learned about:

Today I did my pop art personal recount. For this recount, I used different sentence structures, which are simple sentence, compound sentence and complex sentence. Firstly I watched the video on different sentences structures and learnt the difference between these sentences with the given examples.

Simple sentence is a short sentence that includes only one independent information. The simple sentence used in personal recount is highlighted with green below. Compound sentence includes two information in one sentence and it also includes conjunctions like with, and, while , also to join the two information together. Compound sentence is highlighted with orange below. The last sentence structure I learnt is complex sentence, which includes independent information and one dependent information in a sentence. It is highlighted with red in my personal recount.

I learned by:

I learned about this sentences by watching different videos on sentence structures. I discussed about this with my friend Aden well. My mum also helped me to understand different types of sentence with examples.


No comments:

Post a Comment