Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Kiwi sport

L.I to pitching

I did my kiwi sport this week and we learned pitching and how to run around the bases.First we were split into groups. There were two groups which included half of the class on one side and half of the class on the other. After this each group members ran to all the bases, one by one and touched the bases that were on the ground. Since it was a competition between the teams so we had to run very fast and touch all the bases quickly. We were though how to pitch. First we got into partners and my partner was Xavier. We were told to stand behind where the cones was placed and the balls were than we had to face in front and throw the ball to your partner.  We were taught the pitching technique and the technique was make a L with both of your hands an put one of your leg in the air and make a k and throw the ball to your partner. It was fun technique and I really enjoyed playing.







No comments:

Post a Comment