Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Imaginative recount






Date: 01/03/18Writing focus: Imaginative recountWriting purpose:
To learn understand the difference between imaginative recount and personal recount.


All about my life
Events
I looked nice and beautiful when created for the first time by my master.  Everything around me looked so nice and beautiful and not long after I set out for my journey. I thought that my life in sea would be nice and calm all the time. I was glad to be given this life. I saw new creatures, birds flying in rush in fright, banging me from all sides.I wondered why they are in rush, not knowing that they are flying for life from the coming bad whether.
First time than I experienced rain and the my journey became rough and shaky. I got scared and could not see anything. But I kept my courage to survive. My next day was full of beautiful adventure, I made new friends and lost some friends as well during my journey. I saw different seasons in my life but in all seasons I gave my best to survive. I made mistakes on my way by breaking the clothes. However I corrected my mistake by helping a soldier fighting for this country.

I was betrayed by the one I helped and helped by the one I hurt once. I was broken into pieces from the shooting  by soldiers. I was almost drowned and thought that I have no life, but the birds whom I have hurt once help me back to my life. .  Although I am weak and old, I am still floating on my up and down journey of life in the sea.

Reveal
I thought my life in sea will be a smooth ride, but I was wrong. I met so many new people in the sea, some became my friends while some became my enemies. With time things change and I can not control it. My life was not same as I thought. However I continued with my journey and did not stop till the end.

Ending
My life journey in the sea taught me that we we can not have same smooth life all the time.
There will be good times and bad times during my journey.I forgave the one who hurt me, shoot me down ripped me in pieces and seek forgiveness from the one i hurt by ripping their clothes line off. At the end , it was all my friends who helped me, put me back on my normal life when I was torn , old and  could not float well in the sea.





Learning Intention : To learn writing the imaginative recount.

This week for our writing, we were asked to write the imaginative recount. Actually this is my first time to do imaginative recount. In order to do this recount, we had to watch the video about the little boat shared by out class teacher.  We can make out or imagine so many different things from this video.

After watching the video, we were supposed to plan our recount in Coggle as shown above under title, event, revel and ending.  This imaginative recount is very interesting than the personal recount i have done so far. If you want to watch the video and see if i have written well and use this link: https://www.literacyshed.com/little-boat.html.

I am sure you will love watching this video and will have your own imaginative recount as well.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment