Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

kiwi can

L.I to kiwi can

Today we went to kiwi can our topic for today was giving things a go. First we started with our energiser it was rock paper seizes. We had to find a partner for each round  my partner for the first round was Aden. For the second round my partner for the second round was Lukaah  and for the third round my partner was Spelmen. If I win my partner would follow me in a line to challenge other people and their followers the person with the most people would win it was a cool energiser.For our main activity we had to act something MR.matt told what action to do and you couldn't talk there were four groups and I was in group four. After that we answered some general knowledge questions.Later we came back to the class it was really fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment