Pages

Friday 18 June 2021

Narrative

 L.I to use the ideas on your plan to write a narritive

THis week for writing we looked at narratives, a narrative is a story of a sries of events or experiences that can be fictonal or non fictonal. We wrote a narritive about a pair of  shoes that were in a really bad condition. My partner and I wrote the narritive in first person. Before e wrote our narritives we had to ask our selves these questions about the shoes: 

How did they get here?

What happened along the way?

How did they feel?  

What did they see?

What did they hear?

What did they smell?

What did they touch?


Narrative: 

New to old

LI: To use the 5 senses and personification to help us paint a picture with words.

LI: To devise a writing plan


LI: To use the ideas on your plan to write a narrative




There I was, old, abandoned and mistreated. I was left on the dark and dangerous streets all alone ownerless, But I wasn’t like this before.


Once I was prized possession of a young little boy called Jake. He wore me everywhere, to school, to the mall and even in his house. He wore me a lot, maybe a little bit too much.. The more he wore me the less durable I was getting. One day he put me on to go hiking with his friends, that was the last time he wore me.


One day, Jake went hiking with his friends where he slipped on a rock and he ripped me in half.He was so sad that he glued me back together. But it didn’t last. I thought it was all over, but fortunately Jake had another solution.


He took me to a shoe shop and he repaired me. When I was repaired I looked good as new. Old to new It was a miracle.



No comments:

Post a Comment