Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Reading

L.I to build vocabulary and expression

For reading we performed our plays. My groups play was called kebabs, it was about a kebab seller that was really greedy and sold his kebabs at an higher price than it was even worth.

Question number 1: What did you enjoy the most. The thing that I enjoyed the most was all the insults that the characters gave to each other.

 Question number 2: What was the most difficult part. For me the most difficult part was learning the lines.

Question number 3: What would you change in the future. I would change my expressions and practice more.

Question number 4: Do you thing your oral language improved. I think it did a little bit.

Question number 5: What things would help if your teacher did them. I think if my teacher did them I could express better.

No comments:

Post a Comment