Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Art colouring book

 L.I to experiment with colours




 

This morning we tried one of this year’s Summer Learning Journey activities. The purpose of this task was to experiment with colours by mixing colours from the original palette with pop colours. This allowed us to recolours famous painting or images of landmarks around the world. I liked doing this activity because you can personalize the paintings by adding colours of your choice. The painting that I customized was was "The Veteran in a new field" by Winslow Homer, this painting was created in 1865. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Vayan,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the colors you use in your paintings. I did this activity to but I used colors to change the mood instead of making the painting. Maybe for next time try making the learning intention bold so that it is easier for the viewer to read. If you were to make a painting would you use bright or dark colors?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Vayan

    I enjoyed reading you blurb about how you recolored famous paintings. I have also tried this activity to recolor famous paintings.I think that maybe next time you should explain more about how you experimented with the different colors. If you created a painting what would the meaning or story behind it?

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete