Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Writing

L.I to revise the structure of a recount and reaffirm the criteria

We revised for our writing next text week. The type of text we are writing is a recount, we were given a fictional scenario. We wrote two recounts, the first recount was about winning lotto and how we were going to spend it and the second recount was about winning a world cup of our choosing. The criteria we got our marks on are Ideas, Structure & language, Organisation, Vocab, Spelling, Punctuation, Sentence structure. I think that I can improve on my ideas and sentence structure.






1 comment:

  1. Bula Vinaka Vayan,
    I have noticed that you have made a blog post on Writing. I have also done this. I like that you had included the criteria's of the marking.

    What do you think you could have improved on?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete