Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Facts about New Zealand

L.I to learn new facts about New Zealand.

This week for the summer learning journey on of the activities is talking about the facts that you didn't know about New Zealand. Here are my three facts. The first fact about New Zealand is that it has Southernmost capital in the world which is Wellington. The second fact I didn't know was that New Zealand is the first country to see the sun everyday. The third and last fact I didn't know was that New Zealand has more golf courses and book shops when you compare it to any other country's population.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Vayan,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey. My name is Hazel and I am part of the team that will be blogging with you this summer.

    I really enjoyed reading your facts about Aotearoa. I loved the fact about the bookshops and golf courses. I had not heard that before, and as someone who loves to read, that is great news!

    Keep up the awesome work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vayan,
    Well done on finishing your first Summer Learning Journey activity! I liked the facts that you have gathered about New Zealand. I liked the third fact the best as I had no idea we have more bookshops and golfcourses when you compare us to any other countries population. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete