Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Line tag recont

L.I to write a recount tin 40 minutes.

This week for writing we played a game of line tag and wrote two recounts of it in forty minutes to see how much we could write in forty minutes. I finished both of them, and I thank that my second one was the best because it had more details and it was more specific.

Here are my recounts.

       Line tag the Game
On Tuesday, 23 of October 2018 Mr Ogilvie's writing groups went outside to the court to play a cool game called line tag, for doing a recount on the game.

First Mr Ogilvie told us to take of our jumper, put our hats on and line up outside. Then we went up to the Whale and Mr Ogilvie told us about the must do. After that we split into two teams, team one and team two I was in team one. Soon after Ms. Daf drew arrows so we can see which way we were allowed to go. Later started playing the game, team two were the taggers first.

When the runner is tagged by the opposing team Mr Ogilvie yells tag so the next person can run straight away and so there will not be any confusion.In round one team one won with the time of 3 minutes and 12 seconds and the opposing team with 1 minute and 49 seconds. But unfortunately in round two my team team one lost with the time of 2 minutes and 45 seconds and team two with 3 minutes and 30 seconds.


I felt tired and also hot. Overall I really liked this game and want it to play again because it is a really fun game.
Line tag one of the coolest games ever!
On tuesday, 23 of october 2018. Mr ogilvie's writing groups went up to the school court to play a game called line tag to do a recount on the game and also have some fun.

First Mr ogilvie instructed us to take our jumpers off, get our hats and put it on and line up outside. After that we went to the court and sat down on the wale and talked about what we were going to do. Then we formed two groups group one and group two. Soon after Ms. Daf drew arrows so the tagging team knew which way they could run.

After everything was ready we started playing. My team team one were running first in in and we beat the opposing with the time of 3 minutes and 12 seconds to 1 minute and 49 seconds. After we won round one with such a long time I thought that we were going to beat team two again easily. But unfortunately I was wrong and we lost with the time of 2 minutes and 45 seconds to 3 minutes and 30 seconds.


After the game I was feeling really hot, thirsty and tired. I enjoyed line tag and think that it is one of the coolest games I’ve ever in my opinion because it includes teamwork and you need to strategize where you’re going to go and how you are going to avoid the taggers in order to get the most time and win.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vayan i relly like your blog post about witting i thought you were going to say THE END!! like me keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete