Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Guide dogs




Today I did my reading it was on Predicting
. First Mr. Ogilvie gave us a book and we had to predict  what the story is about.
We wrote our predictions and our prior knowledge on a google slide then we read the
book about guide dogs and it was about dogs that were trained when they were little
pups to help people that were blind or can't see properly. The dogs guide them to places
like supermarket, cafes, and restaurants. The guide dogs have a very special job.




3 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei. Good job on writing your blog post. I didn't know that guide dogs have a special job. Can you please tell me more about guide dogs? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo Lelei.
    Good job writing your Blog post. Did you know that guide dogs where special before you read the book? Can you Please tell me a little more about guide dogs? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete