Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Playing softball

L.I To throw and catch a soft ball

Today we practised playing softball under the guidance of Alison. We were instructed to get with a partner and I partnered with David. There were two cones placed on the ground for each pair, about two meters about as shown in the picture below. We were told to get to the cone, one cone had ball       beside it and one was with out the ball. I choose to move to the cone without the ball. David threw the ball towards me which I was able to catch and I did the same for David. We were shown how to catch, throw and how to move like a monkey-dile,(like monkey and crocodile)  and the crab to catch the ball. In addition to these, we also practised the three ways of throwing ball, which includes high pass and ground pass. It was a fun game and we enjoyed it a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment